Did you know?
That upon your death your estate may have to pay as much as 5% of the overall value of your assets in Probate Costs just in order to wind up your estate?
With a Family Protection Trusts these costs are avoided!!
How a Family Protection Trust works
- A Family Protection Trust is a Trust that’s set up to hold your assets, safeguarding them from future circumstances and legal costs.
- You still remain in control and can continue to use your assets as you normally would – e.g. you can move home or invest your money.
- When you die, your estate is distributed immediately – there’s no need for Probate (Confirmation in Scotland) These legal fees can be as high as 5% of overall assets.
- Your Will is carried out by Trustees acting only in your interests.
- Beneficiaries’ current circumstances are taken into account by your Trustees to ensure your wishes are fulfilled and that they receive their inheritance at right time.
- Your children can use the Trust to protect their own assets.
What’s included in our Family Protection Trust?
- Fee covers all aspects of setting up the Family Protection Trust with Householder Club and the nominated expert solicitors.
- Our expert solicitors act as your Trustees at no extra cost.
- They’ll ensure your final wishes are carried out as set down in your Will.
- They’ll act in support of your wishes – they don’t benefit from the Trust in any way.
- They’ll defend any claims against the Trust including care costs and ensure beneficiaries inherit at the right time.
Call us today to make an Appointment with one of our professional consultants for a free confidential consultation